Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Black and White and Red with envy...




Alright, here's the deal.
First, you need to go visit the Shocker Toys website
here
.
Then you need to collect your hard-earned quids (I know you work hard. Really, I do) and purchase one or more of the awesome Dick Tracy figures they have had the kindness to offer us. All new Dick Tracy merch needs to be backed by fans everywhere so they'll make more!
Support Tracy and he supports you! (which sounds better than going all first-name with that phrase)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Captain Blog said...

"Shamed by you English?"
I was going to delete this but I find the grammatical errors coming from a "college student" too funny to part with.