Monday, November 3, 2008

Thinking outside the box...

Okay, this is not the Aurora model of the world famous scene of Tracy awkwardly jumping off the bottom rung of a fire escape, but rather the Polar Lights re-issue.  It's actually more fun than an original 'cuz I can actually put it together and not feel like I'm destroying something valuable.  
I've had this for years but never really had the urge to put it together until my son found it and got curious.
We are now putting it together slowly with a snap-together dry run and a later painting.  
I'm glad I waited because Christian (my son) is making this a lot more fun than it would have been otherwise.
Oh, and by the way:  this scene is not world famous.  It was a joke.  Stop googling it.  Really.
You should be in bed anyway.  Time for all Junior Detectives to be fast asleep.

No comments: