Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday 2fer...



Here's a combo of an old Crime Club Badge and a set of chalk salt and pepper shakers.  The badge is pretty common and if you like it (like I did) you can get it cheap.  It was part of a Crime Club set that I have a few other pieces of and will post soon.  
The shakers must have come as white chalk and as perhaps part of a paint set.  Reason being I have seen them in so many different color combos and all seemed hand-painted as opposed to a factory professional finish.  Please comment if you have more info than I.  I'd love to hear what you have to say.
I have a collection that spans the various eras of Tracy, but the early items are the ones I like best.  Tracy was new, big-name Chicago gangsters and prohibition weren't ancient history quite yet.
And Flattop and the Brow were coming.

No comments: